Thursday, January 15, 2009

Return to film

Today was an awakening for me. I started shooting film again. I don't mean just a couple of shoots or something. I actually picked several rolls. I might try some stuff like cross processing and some of the other proccessing methods that I don't do very much of with the digital camera. The surprising thing was, I had to relearn my old rebel camera. It is so lite compared to the 5d; I was holding it in one hand and spinning the fill flash with the other hand. Any way just a little thought of mine today. I don't have many, so I thought I would share it with other camera folks. Of course, I don't have photos because I didn't feel like hanging out around E6. When I get them I'll share them, perhaps.

1 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

Tomorrow is nothing but film. Can't wait!

Darren's Photography Blog - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column