Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Time to Catch Up

christineBuford City HallThe past week was slow for me in the shooting department. As some of you know I was left standing at the set three times last weekend. Luckily, this weekend has been 200 percent better already. Saturday I shot for B, C, and D and hopefully today I will get to shoot for A, B, D and get some business plan time in. Yes, don't forget the business plan and the business cards and the logos. Some advice for the lower quarter folks, don't get behind! I hate to leave but time is a ticking and the camera must get to clicking! Later. Oh yeah, I'll have some photos on my flcker later when things settle down.

0 comments:

Darren's Photography Blog - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column