Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Days!

Fence full of snowAt last the snow days!! I was wondering if we were going to get any real snow days or not this season. I know we had a dusting a few weeks back but nothing of any amount. Of course if you compare this to the Northern states this is not a real amount, but for Georgia it is just fine.

I didn't get a real chance to get out. My car did not take to the snow and decided not to start. So, I was limited by how much I wanted to walk. Off I went, but I forgot one most important item, CF cards. Yep it was but a short while before my camera was blinking the message "CF Card Full". So much for a lot of photos. So, I made snow angels and men instead.

0 comments:

Darren's Photography Blog - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column