Sunday, March 15, 2009

JD with some fine cigars

JD with some fine CigarsMy spirits photo. JD was chosen for my session and I was hoping to get a barrel, but to my surprise they are out of this world expensive. Of course, as with every thing else when you need it now it can not be found. Yep, Atlanta the big town in the south does not have a barrel manufacture. Seems like you could find an old oak barrel in the South. Anyway, make your comments if you wish, or visit my other collections by clicking here.

2 comments:

I Shoot Things said...

i like this shot, and i like JD with coke!

Darren said...

Coke makes it weak. Actually, I have never tried this single barrel stuff. I don't really know what the difference is between the two.

Darren's Photography Blog - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column