Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Bye Gwinnett Tech Photo


Well, the time has come to say good bye to the photo program. The portfolio show was great and all the hard work you guys put forth was clearly visible in your images. It has been a wonderful learning adventure for me and I hope yall have a wonderful life. Over the next month, I will be closing this site down and reopening under a different name, at least that is my plan. I will leave a direct link from this site to the new one, just because. My time has expired, have a good one. I'll see you around.

2 comments:

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Your time has not expired. We are just moving to a different parking spot..lol..I was thinking today that I spent as much energy and time on my photography education as my nursing degree and I can relate to my classmates here alot more. We will be in touch.

Darren said...

Your right, I think I have worked closer with these folks more than other schools. I think before everything is based on your brain power, but here I found limitations beyond that, like having something to focus on or someone to hold a reflector card and such. Yep, I'll move to the next parking lot and perhaps all of us can tail gate at some point in time.

Darren's Photography Blog - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column